Welcome to Two Chimneys in Keswick!TWO CHIMNEYS is a traditional Lakeland terraced cottage which dates back to the 1800s. It is at the end of a small row of former farm cottages that once belonged to Brigham Farm. It has private parking for 2-3 cars and is an ideal base for exploring the Lake District.
It is situated on a quiet lane, only a stone's throw from the banks of the River Greta and close to the old Penrith-Keswick-Cockermouth railway line. The line closed in 1972, but part of it was turned into the scenic 3-mile footpath and cycleway between the old Keswick railway station and the village of Threlkeld.
- Comfortable, self-catering accommodation for up to 6 people
- Three bedrooms
- Fell views from the bedrooms
- Private parking for 2/3 cars
- Fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Gas central heating and wood burning stove
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cot, high chair and stairgate available
- Garden with patio, decking and garden furniture
- Lockable shed for bike storage
- Two dogs are welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
LocationTwo Chimneys is ideally situated, just a 5-10 minute level walk into Keswick town centre, and with many walks that can be started from the doorstep. Even closer to the cottage, there is a handy minimarket at the filling station, just 2 minutes walk away.
Keswick is one of the most popular towns in the Lake District, surrounded by hills and nestled by the shores of Derwentwater. It has been named the most dog friendly town in Britain, and with its twice-weekly lively market, famous Theatre by the Lake, shops, places to eat and many other amenities, there is always something to do come rain or shine.